CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION CLASS TO BE OFFERED
- The Hilltown Community Health Centers will be offering a one-day intensive childbirth education class.
- Date: Saturday March 3, 2007
- Time: 9:30 to 3:30.
- Where: The location of the class will be determined by convenience of the participants.
- Workshop Description: Ann Buscemi, certified childbirth educator, will talk about what to expect in labor and delivery and will teach breathing and relaxation techniques, childbirth options and how to cope with a cesarean birth. Follow-up sessions will be scheduled as needed.
- Registration is required.
- Contact: Call Lee at 238-5511 x155 to register.
- This free class is funded by the Hampshire County Family Network, a program of the Hampshire Educational Collaborative, with funding from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.